INTRODUCTION: Sodium silicate binders are used for production of sand moulds and cores. They are mixed with dry silica sand. On the other hand they can be used also for repairing of different metallurgical furnaces.
CB Juice & Fo3
A two part or three parts binder system which can harden by Co2 and Ester.
• Environment Friendly
• Low Addition Rate Compare with Normal Sodium Silicate
• Easy Stripping From Wood Pattern.
• Less Fume and smoke
• No Casting Defects With Any Metal of Castings
• Collapsibility Is better compare with normal sodium silicate.
• Can Be Reclaimed.
• Excellent Casting Surface.
• High Productivity And Rapid Strength Development.